Tuesday, December 7, 2010

'Teasing Georgia' as a pillar rose in Tampa


Let's revisit this post from last spring.....since I shot this video the plant has gotten so much huskier. Soon I will use speaker wire, etc. to train the very stiff lateral canes back to the rebar core. If we continue to have a very dry chilly La Nina winter I think its spring bloom phase will be glorious, IF I give it 5 gallon buckets of kitchen gray water a few times per month. About every 6-8 weeks I give it a deep hose end soaking using a shower type sprinkler head (see the photo)  in this new "drought-as-norm" paradigm in my native Florida. When  soon I bale out the Muscovy ducks' pond they have soiled again with poop, you can be sure that 'Teasing Georgia' will get at least one 5 gallon bucket.   Enjoy, John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXolMUwR5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment